It’s important to ensure that ITRC’s research is taken up and used to improve the resilience of infrastructure systems in the UK and further afield.
ITRC’s partners are from across the infrastructure community. We work with infrastructure providers, investors and associated businesses, but we also talk to policy makers and the organisations that are supporting the sector, including encouraging innovation.
We work primarily in the UK, but are developing resources to be used internationally.
If you would like to find out more about working with ITRC, please contact Project Co-ordinator, Miriam Mendes.
- Analysys Mason
- Black & Veatch
- Improbable Worlds
- JBA Consulting
- John Dora Consulting
- Ordnance Survey
- BP Global
- Broadband Speed Checker
- National Grid
- Network Rail
- Northumbrian Water
- Transport for London (TfL)
- Thames Water
- Transport for Greater Manchester
- UK Power Distribution Networks
Policy / governance / regulation
- Broadband Stakeholder Group
- Committee on Climate Change (CCC)
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
- Department for Transport (DfT)
- Environment Agency
- Greater London Authority
- Infrastructure Operators’ Adaptation Forum
- National Infrastructure Commission
- Newcastle City Council