National Infrastructure Commission
For the UK’s National Infrastructure Assessment, our work is helping to understand how the UK’s future infrastructure needs could change.
United Nations Office for Project Services
We work with the UN Office for Project Services (UNOPS) on assessing infrastructure needs in developing countries.
Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
NISMOD supplied primary evidence for the Institution of Civil Engineers’ (ICE) National Needs Assessment for infrastructure.
- Dec 2017: ITRC-MISTRAL to work on infrastructure ‘digital twin’ project
- Dec 2017: See our winter newsletter for a progress update & work with our partners
- Dec 2017: Institute of Government proposes new approach to infrastructure strategy
- Oct 2017: National Infrastructure Assessment – NISMOD in action
- Sep 2017: ITRC cited in Ofwat resilience case study
- You can now follow us on LinkedIn…
- ITRC/UNOPS: road-map for sustainable infrastructure in Palestine
- Take a look at Keith Clarke's inspirational video on the impact of ITRC in society