A series of short films dedicated to ITRC researchers talking about their individual work and the challenges & joys of being part of a pioneering research consortium.
Outcomes from the ITRC
We shared the outcomes of the project at a closing event in October 2015. A video and presentations from the day are available for those who couldn't join us.
What is MISTRAL? Discover more about the next phase of our work, our four challenges and how we're developing our ground-breaking database.
- Join us! New posts announced, based in Oxford, closing mid-June
- New book from ITRC just published: The future of national infrastructure: A system-of-systems approach
- New report focuses on the hazards faced by essential digital infrastructure, from cyber attack to power supply disruption
- Working with United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) to create tools & support for governments
- Register your interest for ISNGI 2016, 1–2 September in Wollongong, Australia