Register for DAFNI launch, 6 July, London
Join us for the DAFNI: Data and Analytics Facility for National Infrastructure launch event and consultation kick-off on 6 July.
National Infrastructure Commission
For the UK’s National Infrastructure Assessment, our work is helping to understand how the UK’s future infrastructure needs could change.
United Nations Office for Project Services
We work with the UN Office for Project Services (UNOPS) on assessing infrastructure needs in developing countries.
Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
NISMOD supplied primary evidence for the Institution of Civil Engineers’ (ICE) National Needs Assessment for infrastructure.
- 13–15 Nov 2017: Join us at Society for Decision Making under Deep Uncertainty annual workshop, Oxford
- Feb 2017: The future of digital: summary of ITRC workshop
- ITRC/UNOPS: road-map for sustainable infrastructure in Palestine
- Our evidence on the UK’s National Infrastructure Assessment
- ITRC’s assessment of the costs of 5G rollout
- Take a look at Keith Clarke's inspirational video on the impact of ITRC in society