National Infrastructure Commission
For the UK’s National Infrastructure Assessment, our work is helping to understand how the UK’s future infrastructure needs could change.
United Nations Office for Project Services
We work with the UN Office for Project Services (UNOPS) on assessing infrastructure needs in developing countries.
DAFNI: Data and Analytics Facility for National Infrastructure
Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
NISMOD supplied primary evidence for the Institution of Civil Engineers’ (ICE) National Needs Assessment for infrastructure.
- Oct 2017: National Infrastructure Assessment – NISMOD in action
- Oct 2017: Prof Hall discusses infrastructure systems with the Spanish Infrastructure Attaché
- Sep 2017: ITRC cited in Ofwat resilience case study
- Online lectures: Prof Dieter Helm on the economics of utilities
- Explore London’s infrastructure with a new online tool
- You can now follow us on LinkedIn…
- ITRC/UNOPS: road-map for sustainable infrastructure in Palestine
- Take a look at Keith Clarke's inspirational video on the impact of ITRC in society