ITRC-MISTRAL is working with decision-makers to assess infrastructure performance now and for the future. NISMOD, our system-of-systems model of national infrastructure, is helping to develop resilient infrastructure around the world.
Interactive ITRC-MISTRAL event
18 April 2018: Join us at our showcase of ITRC’s latest research, with examples of how the models, methods, tools and datasets are being applied in the UK and internationally.
- 27 Feb 2018: iBUILD final event, Royal Academy of Engineering, London
- Feb 2018: Data engineer for DAFNI project, apply by 25 Feb 2018
- Jan 2018: Infrastructure Operators’ Adaptation Forum annual survey
- Jan 2018: ITRC-authored chapter, new sustainability book
- Jan 2018: Working with ICCGov on disaster risk reduction
- Dec 2017: See our winter newsletter for a progress update & work with our partners
- Oct 2017: National Infrastructure Assessment – NISMOD in action
- You can now follow us on LinkedIn…
- ITRC/UNOPS: road-map for sustainable infrastructure in Palestine
- Take a look at Keith Clarke's inspirational video on the impact of ITRC in society