Charlotte Leonard, Major Infrastructure Tracking, UK Treasury.
“For the first time, we have the system models to analyse national infrastructure in the long-term (NISMOD), and develop robust evidence-based strategies, identify vulnerabilities and adapt to risks.“
Professor Jim Hall, ITRC Head.
- Registration for ISNGI 2015, 14–15 September in Washington DC now open
- EPSRC case study on ITRC's use of big data to predict geohazards in roads
- ITRC works with IUK to analyse the National Infrastructure Pipeline
- Valuing infrastructure spend: Supplementary guidance to the Green Book includes contributions from ITRC
- HM Treasury acknowledge ITRC’s contribution to the National Infrastructure Plan
- Prof Jim Hall appears before the Parliament Environmental Audit Committee hearing on adaptation (transcript of session)
Latest research outputs
- Creating an ensemble of future strategies for national infrastructure provision
- Soil movement in the UK: Impacts on critical infrastructure
- Water Security: Coping with the curse of freshwater variability
- Upper tail dependence in rainfall extremes: would we know it if we saw it?