Charlotte Leonard, Major Infrastructure Tracking, UK Treasury.
“For the first time, we have the system models to analyse national infrastructure in the long-term (NISMOD), and develop robust evidence-based strategies, identify vulnerabilities and adapt to risks.“
Professor Jim Hall, ITRC Head.
- OECD Economic Review of the UK features Chapter 1 on infrastructure
- New short film looks at the Oxford University International Infrastructure Consortium (OXIIC)
- Registration for ISNGI 2015, 14–15 September in Washington DC now open
- EPSRC case study on ITRC's use of big data to predict geohazards in roads
- ITRC works with IUK to analyse the National Infrastructure Pipeline
Latest research outputs
- Creating an ensemble of future strategies for national infrastructure provision
- Soil movement in the UK: Impacts on critical infrastructure
- Water Security: Coping with the curse of freshwater variability
- Upper tail dependence in rainfall extremes: would we know it if we saw it?