National Infrastructure Commission
For the UK’s National Infrastructure Assessment, our work is helping to understand how the UK’s future infrastructure needs could change.
United Nations Office for Project Services
We work with the UN Office for Project Services (UNOPS) on assessing infrastructure needs in developing countries.
Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
NISMOD supplied primary evidence for the Institution of Civil Engineers’ (ICE) National Needs Assessment for infrastructure.
- We're hiring! Infrastructure Network Analyst & Research software developer based in Oxford, closing 21 April
- New post at University of Leeds – Demographic estimation and forecasting researcher
- Feb 2017: The future of digital: summary of ITRC workshop
- Our evidence on the UK’s National Infrastructure Assessment
- ITRC’s assessment of the costs of 5G rollout
- Take a look at Keith Clarke's inspirational video on the impact of ITRC in society
- ITRC/UNOPS: road-map for sustainable infrastructure in Palestine