A series of short films dedicated to ITRC researchers talking about their individual work and the challenges & joys of being part of a pioneering research consortium.
Outcomes from the ITRC
We shared the outcomes of the project together at a closing event in October 2015. Find out more, including a video and presentations from the day.
New book from ITRC just published: The future of national infrastructure: A system-of-systems approach
- New report focuses on the hazards faced by essential digital infrastructure, from cyber attack to power supply disruption
- Working with United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) to create tools & support for governments
- Register your interest for ISNGI 2016, 1–2 September in Wollongong
- Prof Jim Hall suggests we need to accept an unpredictable climate: New Scientist (subscription required)
- Short film on avoiding infrastructure failure explains ITRC's work