Working with the National Infrastructure Commission, our projections for population and employment in UK cities consider outcomes under different assumptions about future growth patterns.
ITRC-MISTRAL played an important role in the National Infrastructure Commission’s (NIC) report Preparing for a drier future – England’s water infrastructure needs. This report assesses the options for ensuring stable water supplies even during droughts.
ITRC-MISTRAL event 18 April 2018
Our showcase of ITRC’s latest research demonstrated examples of how the models, methods, tools and datasets are being applied in the UK and internationally.
- Jul 2018: Green energy is the future – ITRC research underpins the National Infrastructure Assessment
- Jun 2018: ITRC provides analytical engine for the UK government’s infrastructure planning
- Jun 2018: summer newsletter: National Infrastructure Commission / ITRC assessment of water supply; ITRC / UN advising Caribbean small island governments on climate resilient infrastructure planning; we need your input on place-based analysis
- May 2018: ITRC / UN provides analysis and recommendations to Curaçao cabinet on climate resilient infrastructure planning
- May 2018: Find out what we do! From household to global: simulating national infrastructure to inform decision-making – presentations & posters now online
- April 2018: NISMOD helping NIC to keep England’s taps flowing
- Mar 2018: Using population data to inform infrastructure investment – Leeds University demographics projections
- You can now follow us on LinkedIn…