ITRC-MISTRAL is working with decision-makers to assess infrastructure performance now and for the future. NISMOD, our system-of-systems model of national infrastructure, is helping to develop resilient infrastructure around the world.
ITRC-MISTRAL event 18 April 2018
Join us at our showcase of ITRC’s latest research, with examples of how the models, methods, tools and datasets are being applied in the UK and internationally.
- 18 Apr 2018: Programme: From household to global: simulating national infrastructure to inform decision-making (pdf, 7.3 MB)
- 18 Apr 2018: ITRC-MISTRAL event – changing the approach to infrastructure decision-making
- Mar 2018: Our Spring newsletter incl. 5G analysis, England’s water infrastructure options
- Mar 2018: Our inaugural blog on plastic waste
- Mar 2018: ITRC-MISTRAL analysis presented to Council of Ministers
- Jan 2018: ITRC-authored chapter, new sustainability book
- Jan 2018: Working with ICCGov on disaster risk reduction
- Oct 2017: National Infrastructure Assessment – NISMOD in action
- You can now follow us on LinkedIn…
- ITRC/UNOPS: road-map for sustainable infrastructure in Palestine
- Take a look at Keith Clarke's inspirational video on the impact of ITRC in society