The first long-term view of the UK’s infrastructure needs was published in July 2018 by the National Infrastructure Commission, underpinned by our advanced modelling and analysis of future scenarios.
ITRC-MISTRAL played an important role in the National Infrastructure Commission’s (NIC) report Preparing for a drier future – England’s water infrastructure needs. This report assesses the options for ensuring stable water supplies even during droughts.
ITRC-MISTRAL event 18 April 2018
Our showcase of ITRC’s latest research demonstrated examples of how the models, methods, tools and datasets are being applied in the UK and internationally.
- ITRC and Digital Catapult modelling 5G technology for the UK
- Chancellor formally requests the National Infrastructure Commission to conduct a study on infrastructure resilience
- ITRC researcher Dr Ed Oughton selected for Young Scholar Award by the Pacific Telecommunication Council
- Green energy is the future – ITRC research underpins the National Infrastructure Assessment
- ITRC provides analytical engine for the UK government’s infrastructure planning
- ITRC / UN provides analysis and recommendations to Curaçao cabinet on climate resilient infrastructure planning
- Find out what we do! From household to global: simulating national infrastructure to inform decision-making – presentations & posters now online
- NISMOD helping NIC to keep England’s taps flowing
- Using population data to inform infrastructure investment – Leeds University demographics projections
- You can now follow us on LinkedIn…