The Coalition for Disaster Resilient Infrastructure (CDRI) is promoting the programme to further the coverage of fellowships within all CDRI member countries and ensure high-quality research proposals.
The aim of the Fellowship Programme is to foster research and innovation on Disaster Resilient Infrastructure (DRI) by supporting practitioners, academicians, and community leaders to find solutions for real-world problems of DRI.
The key features of the CDRI Fellowship Programme are:
- Grant of up to US$ 10,000
- Eligibility criteria:
- All nationals from CDRI Member countries (https://www.cdri.world/Members.php)
- No constraints on educational qualification, profession, or employment
- Research duration: up to 1-year
- Closing date for the fellowship: 17 January 2021
More details of the CDRI Fellowship Programme can be found on: https://fellowship.cdri.world/
In case any additional information is required, please write to the Fellowship team at: Fellowship@cdri.world